32A Universal Street,
Mortdale, NSW 2223
Rent ID: 4669146
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Enormous Family Home With Uninterrupted Park Views
Located in one of Mortdale's beautiful tree lined streets, discover a unique style home that has transformed this spacious home into a desirable suburban must have.
Serene and chic, its layout has been designed to provide a relaxed haven for the entertainer with its versatile floorplan, easy indoor/outdoor living at the rear, and spacious light-filled open living spaces.
Perfectly positioned in a wide street, and capturing the very essence of Mortdale lifestyle, this home boasts a walk to everywhere address surrounded by the very best the area has to offer.
The property is located next to a park. This property would suit a growing family that is seeking low maintenance accommodation and the park useful for the kids to play.
Don't delay - this property is new to the market. Ready for you to move in before the festive season.
- 3 double sized bedrooms, all with built-ins
- Downstairs consists of formal and informal living areas flowing effortlessly to a paved undercover entertaining area
- The kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances opens to a large open plan living area
- Sunny north West facing courtyard
* The rear of the property features a two car garage (remote control)
* The second level of the property features three double bedrooms all with private balconies
- Two fully tiled bathrooms including ensuite to the main bedroom - both with separate showers and bathtubs
- Third toilet downstairs
- Timber floorboards downstairs and carpet upstairs
- Ducted air conditioning
- Internal laundry
- Within walking distance to Mortdale Shopping Village, local schools and transport facilities
- Meters walk to Ruby Wing Reserve
- The property has been professionally cleaned
- Water usage charges apply
- Pets are always subject to application decisions, unless otherwise stated
For more details, call 02 9330 6868
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mortdale
Lifestyle in Mortdale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 32A Universal Street, Mortdale before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property on Rent.com.au.