32A Tarragon Drive,
Wauchope, NSW 2446
$1,603 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd January 2021
Rent ID: 4250046
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
VILLA / GRANNY FLAT - GLENVIEW ESTATE
A designer light filled villa with a sleek contemporary feel, perfectly appointed for easy in/outdoor living. Offering street frontage this villa provides a landscaped rear private yard.
* Beautifully finished, quality finishes throughout
* Open plan living opening onto rear courtyard
* Two good sized bedrooms both with built in robes
* Gourmet kitchen with double sink and dishwasher
* Built-in study desk
* Modern bathroom, manhatten style laundry
* Single partially enclosed carport
* Air conditioning in living areas
* Sunny level and enclosed rear yard
* Small pets considered
If you are unwell or showing any symptoms of Covid19 DO NOT attend our office or any property showings.
Covid19 safety practices are in place at all showings and our office - masks are highly encouraged.
COVID SAFE CHECK-IN:
Covid Check-in is mandatory for all property inspections, Please ensure you have downloaded the Service NSW Covid App Prior to attending viewings.
For more information, please refer to our website rppm.com.au for our Covid-19 Detailed Plan
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wauchope
Lifestyle in Wauchope
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 32A Tarragon Drive, Wauchope. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, outdoor entertainment, and fully fenced.