32A Holborn Street,
Ambarvale, NSW 2560
Available 9th December 2020
Rent ID: 3243591
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Single Storey For You!
Neat and tidy 3 bedroom single storey home located close to shops, schools, transport and hospital. Featuring tiles throughout, separate living area, separate dining room, gas cooking in spacious kitchen and air conditioning. One not to be missed.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided is believed to be correct at the time of this advertisement. The availability date is a guideline only and we dont warrant the date disclosed in this advertisement.
PLEASE NOTE THIS OFFICE DOES NOT ACCEPT ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ambarvale
Lifestyle in Ambarvale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 32A Holborn Street, Ambarvale before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.