32A Hargrave Road,
Lalor Park, NSW 2147
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th November 2020
Rent ID: 4160110
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAR NEW GRANNY FLAT!
* Large living area with air conditioning, opening to a covered entertaining area
* Both bedrooms offering built-in wardrobes
* Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboards
* Modern bathroom
* Internal laundry
* Additional external laundry
* Low maintenance yard
* Single carport and off-street parking available
* Located in a quiet street, close to schools, shops and transport
Century 21 Seven Hills voted "AGENCY OF THE YEAR" 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 by "Rate My Agent".
Century 21 John Ross is your local real estate agent in Lalor Park.
*All inspections of this property are conducted under Covid 19 restrictions and requirements*
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lalor Park
Lifestyle in Lalor Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Lalor Park? 32A Hargrave Road, Lalor Park could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.