32A Windermere Avenue,
Cambridge Park, NSW 2747
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4383625
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two bedroom- separate from the main house
2 Bedrooms Granny flat is Located in a quite street
Only 8 to 10 minutes walk from Kingswood train station.
Very close to schools, hospital and other amenities
Standout features includes:
- FREE unlimited NBN internet
- Partly furnished (can be removed if required)
- Full size open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area
- LPG (Gas) cooking.
- Oversized entertainment area accessed from living room
- Beautifully tilled throughout
- Combined bathroom and laundry
- Built-in wardrobes
- Separately fenced from the main house to ensure privacy.
- Backyard shed for extra storage.
0 Car spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cambridge Park
Lifestyle in Cambridge Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Cambridge Park? 32A Windermere Avenue, Cambridge Park could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property comes unfurnished.