3201/6 Grove Street,
Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3517811
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near New Two Bedroom North-Facing Apartment with District Leafy Views
Stunning two bedroom + study apartment in the near new complex called Arlington Grove. Fantastic location, one minute walk to Arlington Light Rail stop - be in Sydney's CBD in 30 minutes. Moments to Johnson Park and Arlington Recreation Reserve and close to vibrant village hubs of Dulwich Hill and Marrickville.
- Conveniently located, with its own friendly café, you can grab a coffee before the Arlington Light Rail takes you to the CBD.
- Integration of premium quality fixtures and fittings and energy efficient design creating effortlessly elegant expanses
- Fisher & Paykel white goods supplied - Dryer, Washing Machine & Fridge/Freezer
- High end stainless steel Bosch stove top, rangehood & dishwasher
- Spacious undercover balcony with leafy district views
- Stylish high end finishes and interiors by renowned Smart Design Studio
- Articulated to welcome natural light flowing across broad balconies and through floor to ceiling glass
- Located in the inner city hubs of Dulwich Hill and Marrickville
- Pets considered on application
- Long lease preferred
Contact Aimee-Jo on 0423 800 488 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply:
Step 1. Log on to http://bit.ly/villageproperty
Step 2. Complete the online application form
Step 3. Click 'BROWSE' to upload all supporting documents, then 'SEND'
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED**
Copy of current passport (Visa required if not Australian Resident) & copy of driver's licence
Payslip & Most recent bank statement
Tenant Ledger (rates notice/documentation showing ownership of property if home owner)
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dulwich Hill
Lifestyle in Dulwich Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
3201/6 Grove Street, Dulwich Hill, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Dulwich Hill.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how