32 Wood Street,
Fremantle, WA 6160
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1850989
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Live the Freo Life!
Welcome Home to your furnished and equipped granny flat.
This sweet and modern abode has its own entry and is ready for you to move in, unpack and enjoy your neighbourhood and the Freo lifestyle!
Only 2 mins walk away you have two local coffee shops on Stack St and the glorious Booyembarra park with a lake & BBQ/picnic facilities.
Your Freo lifestyle
Drive 5 mins and you'll be in the vibrant Fremantle city centre, not to mention your proximity to parks, golf course and more!
- Two large bedrooms with robes (second room set up as a study)
- Bright and spacious open plan living
- Near new kitchen with dishwasher & plenty of cabinet space
- Modern bathroom with own laundry
- Lovely balcony with views
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Off street parking for 1 car
Sorry pets not accepted.
Please register your details with Mi Casa Property Boutique to arrange a private viewing.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fremantle
Lifestyle in Fremantle
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Fremantle? 32 Wood Street, Fremantle could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how