Seaford, VIC 3198
$2,368 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4251209
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 6 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect family home!
This seaside family home located just minutes from Seaford beach and within easy access to shops, transport and schools, offers ample space for large and growing families.
The home offers a large sunlit living area and a generous kitchen ideal for meals with family and friends. A separately zoned main bedroom provides plenty of space and a bright en-suite. There are three additional bedrooms as well as the perfect home office (or 5th bedroom) with a convenient separate entrance. Including two family bathrooms and a large laundry, the home also offers a wall heater in the lounge room and split system to one of the bedrooms.
Outdoors offers a large yard with a huge shed perfect for a workshop and additional storage/ car parking.
* Pool is to be maintained by the occupant at their own cost - if they wish to use it*
2 Car ports
4 Open spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seaford
Lifestyle in Seaford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Seaford comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 32 Weatherston, Seaford today!