$295 pw Furnished
32 Saint Edmonds Road,
Prahran, VIC 3181
$1,282 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4308161
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Amazing views + Fully Furnished + Bills Included + Central Heart of Prahran
PROPERTY ID: 52507 (quote when calling)
..CONTACT PROPERTY MANAGER O466 99O 711..
****Amazing views + Fully Furnished + Bills Included + Central Heart of Prahran Fantastic Location + Train, Tram, Bus all within 1 minute walk!****
This is a small and private apartment suitable for single occupancy. Featuring 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a kitchenette with gas cooktop, balcony with floor to ceiling windows and amazing views of the city skyline and sunset. There are shared communal spaces including: secure off street bike storage, lounge area to socialise, second toilet, laundry/dryer facilities onsite and a lift to all levels.
There is also 1 secured off street garage car park space available at an extra cost.
This is a newly renovated apartment enclosed in a secured complex with private 24 hour access. Centrally located in the heart of Prahran within walking distance of all amenities. It is small and modest in size, like a hotel room, and has a warm and cosy feel. The unit includes a reverse cycle air-conditioner, 42 inch LED smart TV, microwave and fridge.
The apartment is fully furnished. A queen bed and mattress is included, bedside drawers, wardrobe, collapsible wall desk, ottoman chair, balcony bar stools and bench, lamps, pot plants, vacuum, iron, hairdryer, heater, clothes hangers, all cutlery / utensils, mirrors, clocks, and more as pictured etc. Ready to move it, all included for free!
This apartment is ideal for a single occupant needing accommodation including students. It is 30 seconds walk to Chapel St and Greville St (can see cafes from balcony), 1 minute walk to Coles, Woolworths & Aldi supermarkets, plus only 1 minute to train, tram and bus public transport. Fantastic location!
Kindly note the images are for illustration purposes only and may differ to actual offering. Inspection highly recommended.
- Address: 32 St Edmonds Rd, Prahran VIC 3181.
- Weekly Rent: $295 per week ($1281.85 billed per calendar month) for single occupany. Add $15 per week extra for dual occupancy.
- OPTIONAL: Add Car Park space at $40 per week ($173.81 billed per calendar month + $250 bond).
- Bond: $1281.85
- Rent paid monthly in advance.
- Bills included in the weekly rent: Hot & Cold Water, Gas Supply, Council Rates, Building Insurance, Rubbish, Recycle Refuse are included (all other utilities such as electricity, internet, renters contents insurance are tenants responsibility).
- Fixed term 12 months. Can be extended at the end.
- Applications for single occupants will be given preference.
- No pets. Non smoking building.
While Prahran is known chiefly for Chapel Street its glitzy, hoity-toity shopping strip that stretches into neighbouring South Yarra and Windsor it's the area we keep a very sharp eye on for advancements in the food and drink world. Strange new bars with a twist have a habit of popping up here.
1 MINUTE WALKING DISTANCE TO:
- Prahran Market
- Cafe strip & restaurants
- Chapel St, Greville St, High St, Commercial Road
- Supermarkets (Coles, Woolworths. Aldi and Prahran Market)
- Melbourne Polytechnic
- Liquor Store
- Nightlife, Bars, Clubs, Pubs
- Public Transport: Tram, Train, Bus
SHORT DRIVE TO CBD, ALBERT PARK LAKE and ST KILDA BEACH FORESHORE
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prahran
Lifestyle in Prahran
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Prahran comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 32 Saint Edmonds Road, Prahran today!