32 Roebuck Avenue,
Canning Vale, WA 6155
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2765524
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
King Of Sanctuary Waters
Sanctuary Waters estate, arguably the most sort after address in Canning Vale. The Magnificent Sanctuary Parkland with its amazing lake and serene demeanour is both peaceful and spectacular. You could wander aimlessly for ages Imagine having your very own piece of this wonder? Well look no further. This Beaumonde built 4 bedroom 2 bathroom plus powder room double story home is brilliant and surely will tick all your boxes and some extra boxes you didn't know you wanted. If you're looking for a home that caters for the bigger or growing family, then you definitely have to put this on your list to view! With four spacious bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, a study/nursery, huge upstairs parents retreat with own living area, Theatre room/formal dining, Perfect size balcony, Massive double garage, Fantastic entertaining area, Pool, Potential for side access, plenty of parking, Solar Panels - 5KW system.
- Beautiful foyer entrance
- Formal Dining / Theatre room
- Well appointed chefs kitchen with breakfast bar
- Family area
- Sunken Games room
- 3 bedrooms and family bathroom
- Massive outdoor Living/Entertaining area
- Sparkling below ground pool (heated).
- Grass area
- Bore Water, Full Retic
- Perfect Outdoor entertaining Area
- Solar Panels
- Large master bedroom with his and hers built in robes and a amazing en suite.
- Home office or Nursery.
- Second living area and private balcony overlooking your yard.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Parents Retreat
For further information, please contact Caitlin Ellingson at LJ Hooker Willetton - Shelley - Cockburn City.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Canning Vale
Lifestyle in Canning Vale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 32 Roebuck Avenue, Canning Vale. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: pool.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how