From $600 to $1,250
32 Pulgul Street,
Urangan, QLD 4655
Rent ID: 3098532
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Low Season: $600 p.w, Mid Season: $700 p.w, Peak Season: $1,000 p.w, Ultra Peak: $1,250 p.w
Sleeps 6 - Linen is supplied - 1x Queen, 1x Double, 2x Single Beds - STRICTLY NO PETS
Escape the hustle and bustle of your busy life and relax in style at this fully renovated and beautifully furnished home with Fraser Coast floorboards throughout. The home is situated in a great location close to boat ramp, Restaurants, local shops, parks and beaches. The premises features:
• Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bench, Fridge/Freezer with water and ice dispenser, dishwasher, microwave and gas cooktop
• Dining Room with table and chairs to seat 8 people and ceiling fan
• Lounge Room with Smart tv, DVD, Netflix and ceiling fan
• Living area air conditioned
• Main Bedroom with Queen size bed, built in wardrobe air conditioner and ceiling fan
• Ensuite Bathroom with shower and toilet
• Second Bedroom with Double Bed and air conditioner
• Third Bedroom with 2x Single Beds, air conditioner and ceiling fan
• Main Bathroom with shower and toilet
• Laundry with Washing machine
• Third toilet
• Outdoor area with table, chairs and Gas BBQ
• Good sized backyard for the kids to play
• Driveway to park several cars or large boat
• Sorry pets are not permitted
• Garage is not for Guest use.
Only a short stroll to Dayman Park and beach, 1km to the local boat ramp and a short drive to local shops, Shopping centre, Restaurants, cafes and Ferry to Fraser Island.
Sleeps 6 - Linen is supplied - BYO Beach towels, 1x Queen, 1x Double, 2x Single Beds + (1x floor mattress)
4 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Urangan
Lifestyle in Urangan
Picture yourself living at 32 Pulgul Street, Urangan. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- From $625 to $1,125
- UNIT 130/17 Buccaneer Dr...
- From $530 to $1,015
- 779 Boat Harbour Drive, ...
- From $550 to $1,125
- 659 Charlton Esplanade, ...
- From $580 to $1,030
- 43/80 Moolyyir Street, U...
- From $575 to $875
- 30 Pulgul Street, Urangan
- From $575 to $1,175
- 5/2 James Street, Urangan
- From $625 to $1125
- 4/566 Esplanade, Urangan