32 Munro Street,
Sefton, NSW 2162
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4699835
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious 3 Bedroom Family Home !
Beautiful and cosy 3 bedroom home, situated in a quiet street. Conveniently located approx. 400 m to Sefton high School, and about 1 km from Sefton station and shops. Features:
3 bedrooms, main with ensuite, tiled floor lounge room, updated kitchen, with a separate dining area, 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets,
Carport at front plus a detached lock up garage.
To book an inspection please contact National Property on 02 9760 2111 or 0455 587 733.
1 Car port
4 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sefton
Lifestyle in Sefton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
32 Munro Street, Sefton, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Sefton.