32 Monterey Street,
Wacol, QLD 4076
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4357872
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well positioned - Walking distance to train station!!
The home is in a prime location to public transport and consists of;
* 3 bedrooms, two with built in robes
* air conditioning to the third bedroom
* Open plan dining and lounge with air conditioning
* Study/Utility room
* Large kitchen with ample cupboard space
* Gas cooking
* Separate internal laundry
* Double carport
* Garden shed
* Room for swings and trampoline
*** Pets subject to owners approval ***
To register a viewing and start your application visit: https://app.snug.com/apply/RHGoodna
PLEASE NOTE - if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
PLEASE NOTE - we do not accept 1Form applications.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wacol
Lifestyle in Wacol
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 32 Monterey Street, Wacol before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.