32 Kerrigan Street,
Fraser, ACT 2615
Rent ID: 3947528
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand new, beautifully fit out, North facing home located minutes' walk from the Fraser Primary school.
Situated side by side with a mirror image home, this top quality, split level home is spacious and comfortable.
With a light and bright, family friendly floor-plan, the home boasts 2.7m ceilings and the master suite is completely separated from the kids wing, with walk in wardrobe and generous sized ensuite bathroom.
The impressive kitchen features waterfall stone benchtop, Blanco appliances and enviable walk in pantry.
Custom made cabinetry through kitchen, bathrooms and laundry.
Unlike anything on the market, this home awaits its new family.
- 4 well-proportioned bedrooms
- Attractive grey floor tiles flowing through all living areas
- Impressive kitchen with an abundance of soft close drawers and cupboards plus a walk in pantry
- Blanco appliances including 5 gas burner cooktop
- Stone, waterfall island bench and plumbed fridge space
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout the home
- Kids break out or second living room
- Guest bathroom
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Matt black fittings and fixtures
- Outdoor alfresco dining with gas outlet for BBQ
- NBN ready
- Double roller blinds throughout (shade and block out)
- Gardener will take care of the gardens
- Available now
Energy Efficiency Rating: 6.9* for unit 1
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors' consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
At Peter Blackshaw Queanbeyan and Jerrabomberra we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details.
In line with government restrictions, no more than 20 people (excluding staff) are allowed inside the property during an open home and we must ask to collect contact details of each person who attends an open home. Please observe physical distancing while viewing or waiting to view an open home. Hand sanitiser will be available for use. We will only be showing vacant properties - tenanted properties will continue to be shown virtually. If you wish to inspect this property, please respect the viewing requirements. Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fraser
Lifestyle in Fraser
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Fraser could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 32 Kerrigan Street, Fraser today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how