32 Howarth Street,
Ropes Crossing, NSW 2760
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3709165
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
IDEAL FAMILY LIVING!!!
** ARRANGE AN INSPECTION NOW AT A TIME THAT SUITS YOU, IT'S EASY **
To book an inspection on Real Estate or Domain just click on EMAIL THE AGENT button and we will respond with inspection times.
On Starr Partners website simply CLICK the blue 'Book Inspection' button for that rental property and REGISTER your interest.
This modern home, located in the highly sort after Ropes Crossing estate is perfect for family living. With multiple sporting areas including a full sized sporting field and hard courts, central village shopping centre featuring a Coles supermarket and a variety of cafes and specialty stores, what more would you need?! Be sure to enquire now on this great opportunity!!!
* 4 good sized bedrooms all with built in robes
* Modern bathroom and ensuite to main bedroom
* Spacious kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
* Open planned kitchen, living and dining area opening out to the alfresco area overlooking the good sized grassed backyard.
* Single automatic lock up garage with internal access and laundry located at the rear
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Pets on application
* Negotiable lease term
* Available date can change without notice
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ropes Crossing
Lifestyle in Ropes Crossing
Want to live in Ropes Crossing? 32 Howarth Street, Ropes Crossing could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how