32 Foxwood Avenue,
Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1886990
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Starr Partners Bella Vista are proud to present to you this cosy family home. It features three suitable bedrooms, comfortable living areas and an expansive backyard, perfect for kids and entertaining guests. Centrally located in Quakers Hill, just minutes away from Hambledon Public School and Aldi supermarket as well as walking distance to Quakers Hill train station and bus stops.
- Three good size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, all feature ceiling fans equipped with lights
- Spacious master bedroom is also tiled with access to a two way bathroom and built-in wardrobes for storage.
- Well Kept two way Bathroom that features separate toilet
- Great size kitchen with gas cook top, dishwasher, tiled splash-back and breakfast bar.
- Light filled living and meals area and family area adjoining the kitchen with beautiful downlights and air conditioning wall unit.
- Sliding door access to pergola area - perfect for entertaining - and spacious backyard
- Low maintenance front and back gardens and fully fenced backyard with a garden shed for storage
- Separate laundry room with external side access.
- Single Automatic Garage.
- Split Air Conditioning Unit in the Formal Living and dining area which is carpeted and can be closed out with glass sliding doors off the kitchen area.
- Tiled flooring throughout and carpeted in two bedrooms, also two bedrooms, the main and bedroom 2 feature reverse cycle wall unit air conditioners
- Walking distance to train station
Call us now to inspect this immaculate home on 02 8883 5418
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Quakers Hill
Lifestyle in Quakers Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Quakers Hill comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 32 Foxwood Avenue, Quakers Hill today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how