32 Ford Street,
Newport, VIC 3015
$7,283 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th March 2020
Rent ID: 3101530
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Family Entertainer in Convenient Newport Neighborhood
This stunning family entertainer is a five minute walk to Newport train station with a direct line to the city, 700 meter walk to an excellent local primary school, 5 mins walk to parks, cafes, bars and restaurants and 5 minutes drive to stylish, seaside Williamstown.
One of the friendliest streets in Newport you'll enjoy being part of this supportive and welcoming community.
The home features stylish design, eco-friendly features, space for a large family, off street parking and a low maintenance garden. This is a rare find in this part of Newport and won't last long. If you've been looking for a large stylish home 15 minutes from the city your search is over.
Downstairs features the spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe, kids bedroom with incredible built in bunk beds for the best sleep-overs ever!
The entrance hall leads past the laundry and powder room to the heart of the home: the gorgeous open plan living/dining/kitchen area. This space features a real wood open fireplace, full chefs kitchen and walk in pantry.
The living area flows into the ultimate indoor/outdoor space featuring an all-weather covered deck with self-watering green wall, perfect for entertaining. There's a five metre wide sliding door system with easy to use fly-screen to keep breezes in and pests out. Festoon lighting running the length of the pergola creating a special space for outdoor dining.
Upstairs features a generous second living area with a built-in daybed that can seat 10+ as well as study nook. This space leads to three bedrooms with built in or walk in robes, a central bathroom with separate bath/shower and a separate powder room.
The home built in 2010 boasts some impressive eco-friendly credentials including:
• Solar panels.
• 6,000 litre water tanks for use to hydrate the garden.
• Polished concrete floors in the living/kitchen/dining with hydronic under floor
• Ceiling fans in every bedroom.
• Hydronic heating panels in downstairs bedrooms and both bathrooms.
• North and south facing louvres for heating and cooling efficiency. The house stays
at a constant temperature when you operate the louvres correctly.
• LED light globes deliver energy efficiency.
• Undercover and waterproof rear deck with custom-built pergola.
• Energy efficient instantaneous hot water heating system.
Other features include:
• Split system A/C upstairs and downstairs.
• Kitchen includes Miele dishwasher, Ilve cooktop and oven, walk in pantry, and a 3m
Caesar stone bench.
• Custom-built timber bench seat.
• North facing rear with low maintenance garden featuring Tiff Tuff turf (which needs
very little care), and some lovely established trees.
• Double glazed door between downstairs bedrooms and living area creates a sound
barrier between the kid's bedroom and living area.
• Ample storage.
• Good sized shed.
• Off street parking for two cars - one in the carport, the other in the driveway.
• Within walking distance to the Newport train station, exceptional Primary School/Pre
School options and local shops and cafes.
This property is sure to impress!
• Some furniture pieces to remain in the property.
• Gardener included will maintain the lawns and garden.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newport
Lifestyle in Newport
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Newport? 32 Ford Street, Newport could be your new home before you know it. The 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how