32 Carter Street,
Prospect, SA 5082
Available 16th November 2020
Rent ID: 4123999
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CHARMING CHARACTER HOME **APPLICATIONS PENDING**
This charming home is ready to occupy immediately. Located just on the fringe of North Adelaide, the location is convenient, and the home itself is comfortable.
What we love about this home:
- High ceilings, large rooms and polished floorboards throughout the living areas.
- Four large bedrooms, each with ceiling fans and two with wardrobe storage.
- Bright kitchen with a servery window opening to the living area, a dishwasher, Puratap, and a large oven with a gas cooktop.
- Renovated bathroom with a floating vanity with storage, a duel use shower and heated towel rail.
- Separate laundry, with a toilet, bidet and a handy storage area.
- Ducted reverse cycle split system air conditioning for year round comfort.
- Secure back yard with raised veggie gardens, and a garden shed for storage.
- Studio room to the rear of the property.
- Secure automatic carport plus room to park a vehicle in front. (Please see exclusion below).
- Alarm system.
Zoned for North Adelaide Primary School and Adelaide Botanic High School, and with easy public transport options on Main North Road.
Bond - $3,000
Pets - Allowed by negotiation
Lease Term - 12 months
Water Charges - Quarterly supply and water usage
**Exclusions - The fireplaces are excluded from the agreement.**
If you are applying online through 1Form, please send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN
2 Car ports
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prospect
Lifestyle in Prospect
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
32 Carter Street, Prospect, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Prospect.