32 Burnham Avenue,
Glenwood, NSW 2768
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4591371
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This three bedroom home is situated on a quiet street with a low maintenance yard and lock up garage. Neatly maintained full bathroom with bath and separate shower.
Within walking distance to T-Way, bus stops, Norwest Business Centre and easy access to M7 and M2 motorways and the future Norwest Railway Link.
- Gas cooking stovetop
- Dishwasher included
- Three bedrooms, 2nd bedroom with built in
- Low maintenance yard at rear
- Dual access to the bathroom and Separate w/c
- Large Internal laundry
- Lock up garage
- Close to shops and local parks
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenwood
Lifestyle in Glenwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 32 Burnham Avenue, Glenwood. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: dishwasher.