32 Bungama Street,
Deagon, QLD 4017
$2,540 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4327054
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CHARACTERISTIC HOME + GRANNY FLAT
An amazing opportunity such as this does not come along often! This gorgeous and characteristic home has been tastefully updated and features a separate granny flat to the main house - perfect for any family requiring some space.
Situated in a fantastic location in the heart of Deagon, this home is nestled on a corner block, and is within close proximity to Sandgate Train Station, Sandgate District State High School, Sandgate Golf Club and Shorncliffe Pier.
* 3 bedrooms in the main house; all of an ample size and the master has a built-in robe
* Family accommodating bathroom with a shower over bath
* Spacious lounge room with air conditioning
* Renovated kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooktop
* Dining room
* Granny flat has a combined 4th bedroom, lounge room and kitchenette
* 2 Street access
* Tandem carpet plus additional single carport
* Separate laundry
* Fully fenced corner block
* 5KW solar system
* Close to transport, waterfront, local high school and golf course
* Pet considered on application
This kind of home does not come along often so secure your inspection now!
Property Code: 1725
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Deagon
Lifestyle in Deagon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 32 Bungama Street, Deagon. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: fully fenced, dishwasher, and air-conditioning.