32 Boardwalk Place,
Keilor East, VIC 3033
$2,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th October 2021
Rent ID: 4583783
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Home with Stunning Views.
If the stunning view isn't enough to convince you, just take a look at all this home has to offer:
- 3 bedrooms
- Master with ensuite and WIR
- 2nd bedroom has access to its own north facing private courtyard
- Spacious main bathroom
- Large lounge, opening to generous balcony (with direct views to Valley Lake & a daybed)
- State of the art kitchen with Gas Bosch appliances
- Heating and Cooling Split Systems througout
- Double garage with ample space for storage.
Surrounded with peace and tranquillity, rarely found in such a centrally located area; minimal traffic, paved walking tracks along Steel Creek, quiet surrounds and
centrally located to Essendon and Penleiigh Grammar, St Bernards College and Rosehill College, just to name a few. Only minutes from the Tullamarine Freeway, Western Ring Road and the restaraunt mecca that is Keilor Road Niddrie.
Available From: 29th October
In line with current Lockdown Restrictions Inspections are by Appointment Only and conditions do apply. To view this property you MUST register and commence the application process. You will be allocated an inspection time and you will only be allowed entry on the condition that you abide by all COVID protocols.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Keilor East
Lifestyle in Keilor East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 32 Boardwalk Place, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Keilor East. This unfurnished property includes fully fenced, dishwasher, and air-conditioning and will welcome your furry friends.