32 Beauville Avenue,
Murrumbeena, VIC 3163
$2,607 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2740393
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Double Storey Art Decor Charm
In light of the current COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak, Ray White Carnegie is taking appropriate precautions in the health interests of our team and our clients. We have virtual inspections available to view and from these you can apply. We will reference check applications and discuss with property owners. If successful you will then be contacted and offered a private viewing of the property.
Full of warmth and harmony, this 3 bedroom, 2 living zone plus a external studio double bedroom Art Deco clinker brick home is sitting on a quiet family street. Full of heart with its warm timber detail, period style doors, leadlights and high decorative ceilings.
- Large double bedroom with BIR
- Formal living and dining
- Kitchen with gas cook top, oven and dishwasher with ample storage
- Family room/meals area overlooking back yard
- Study room
- Central bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
- Full laundry
- Retreat opening up to a balcony
- 2 good size bedrooms, one with BIRs
- Central bathroom with walk in shower and toilet
- Cooling and heating
- Timber floorboards
- High ceilings
- Wrap around garden
- External studio (fully equipped with air-conditioned and carpet) option to set up as a home office/entertainment room or bedroom.
This inviting residence is just within a casual stroll to Duncan McKinnon Reserve, local shops, public transport and within easy reach to Packer Park and Glen Eira Swim and Aquatic Centre. Register to inspect today!!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Murrumbeena
Lifestyle in Murrumbeena
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 32 Beauville Avenue, Murrumbeena is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how