32/71 Brewer Street,
Perth, WA 6000
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th April 2020
Rent ID: 3246911
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT BLISS!!
This well positioned two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is situated in the HUB Apartment complex, located within easy access of the CBD, public transport and Graham Farmer Freeway, and the Beaufort Street shops, restaurants and night life on your doorstep!
This apartment features:
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Quality furniture, T.V., fridge, beds, lounge, dining table and crockery and cutlery
- City views
- High quality finishing's, including bamboo timber flooring and stone bench tops
- Spacious open plan living
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Built in robes
- Private balcony
- Washing machine / dryer included
- Secure parking
- Separate storeroom
- Solar power
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR BY CLICKING ON THE VIRTUAL TOUR LINK
*Photos are for illustration purposes (the furnishings shown in the photo's differ to that in the property).
Please contact the agent to arrange a viewing.
Should you see any viewings registered for this home please don't forget to register with the agent so that we can advise you of any changes as they arise.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Perth
Lifestyle in Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
32/71 Brewer Street, Perth, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Perth.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how