32/7 Anderson Street,
Neutral Bay, NSW 2089
Available 15th May 2021
Rent ID: 4387442
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Oversized North Facing with Harbour Views
This well maintained, light & bright 2 large bedroom apartment, located on the 3rd floor with lift access of a security building in a quiet cul-de-sac is a 5 minute walk to Neutral Bay shops & transport or 5 minute walk to Hayes Street Ferry.
* Open plan kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel refrigerator, Microwave and gas BBQ provided.
* Oversized bedrooms with build-in wardrobes.
* Views to the harbour & over the Neutral Bay Bowling club & tennis courts.
* 1 x parking space included with an abundance of extra parking available on street.
To view and apply for our properties, please submit an enquiry and youll be provided with all available times and our online application form.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Neutral Bay
Lifestyle in Neutral Bay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Neutral Bay comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 32/7 Anderson Street, Neutral Bay today!