32/66 Cleaver Street,
West Perth, WA 6005
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4523188
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
BEATTY PARK AT END OF STREET!
Situated in the very popular West Perth/Leederville precinct, a short stroll to Beatty Park Leisure Centre, Oxford Street Cafe Strip and the nightlife of Northbridge, this unit is in the perfect location. Perfect for a professional single or couple. The convenience of the Leederville train station, and regular a bus service leaves from directly out front of the complex.
REASONS TO RENT THIS PROPERTY:
- Fully furnished
- One large bedroom with built in robe and window air-conditioner
- Open plan kitchen/meals/living
- Enclosed balcony with dining bar with leafy outlook
- Modern kitchen with island for extra storage and bench space
- Stainless steel cooking appliances
- Gas cooking
- Floor to ceiling tiles to renovated bathroom
- Laminate flooring to living area
- Security screens to front door, kitchen and bathroom windows
- Single secure undercover car bay
- Secure complex
- Available Now!
- Sorry no pets
- Property is leased fully furnished
HOW TO APPLY:
HOW TO VIEW:
Private viewings are conducted by appointment and timing is flexible to suit. Please contact email@example.com.
From 5 December the State Government requires all real estate agents to maintain a record of attendees to all auctions and home opens, to be used for contact tracing purposes.
All attendees over the age of 16 must either scan the QR code on SafeWa app or provide their full name, phone number and address to the property manager at the time of entering any property inspection. Should a person refuse to give this information, our agency has the right to refuse entry.
SafeWA can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
1 Car port
Property Links new
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Perth
Lifestyle in West Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in West Perth? 32/66 Cleaver Street, West Perth could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.