32/30 Blackall Street,
Barton, ACT 2600
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond? new
Available 30th September 2019
Rent ID: 2369357
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning One Bedroom Apartment in the Heart of Barton
Looking to book an inspection? Select on inspections times and fill in your details at the bottom of this page. As soon as one is made, you'll be first to know.
Facing Lake Burley Griffin this brand new apartment has floor to ceiling double glazed windows leading to a full size balcony that wraps the entire length of the apartment.
Overlooking the tall leafy trees of Blackall Street, be minutes away from the Kingston Foreshore (with the benefits of a more quiet area) a short walk to pubs, cafes and restaurants or a moments' drive from the City.
Facing Blackall Street with third floor views of the lake
High Quality Fittings and Design
Solid Stone Bench Tops
Built in Microwave
German made AEG Appliances
Ducted Air- Conditioning
Laundry with Dryer Included
Generous Outdoor Spaces
Secure Voice Intercom to Ground Floor Lobby
Ground Floor Gym Access
Walking distance to Shops, Bars, Restaurants
Close proximity to Parliamentary Triangle and Poplar Realm Precinct
Walking distance to bus stops and bicycle tracks
Bond and Rent:
A bond equal to four weeks rent will be required before the commencement of the lease. Rent will be payable calendar monthly, due on the 5th of each month. Initial rent payment TBC based on lease start date
When can I see the property?
Saturday exhibition times will be advertised by close of business each Wednesday. Should the open time not suit, please call our dedicated leasing department to arrange a personal inspection.
Interested in applying for this property?
PRD Nationwide Canberra application forms are available on our website. Please visit http://www.prdcanberra.com.au/tenant
PRDnationwide does NOT accept 1Form applications.
You are welcome to pre-complete a PRDnationwide Canberra application form and bring along to the next advertised open home with copies of all required supporting documents. (We require one application form per adult.)
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
• A 12 month lease is the standard lease term - anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
• If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 - $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.
• It is policy to either view the property, or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
• Pets will be considered upon application only.
• Please note - if the property isn't advertised as 'Available Now' this means that the property is currently tenanted, making Saturday viewings all that we will have available until after this date.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. Tagline
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Barton
Lifestyle in Barton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
32/30 Blackall Street, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Barton.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how