32/1-15 Tulloch Drive,
St Clair, SA 5011
$2,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th June 2022
Rent ID: 4100307
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
It is my pleasure to present this beautiful home.
Suiting the most fastidious tenant, this stunning townhouse is set over 3 levels and features high quality fixtures and fittings.
* Two living areas (one downstairs, the other on the top level)
* Two large carpeted bedrooms with floor to ceiling mirrored built-in robes
* Sparkling 2 way bathroom
* Two very conveniently located toilets (one on ground floor and other adjacent bedrooms)
* Bright, well lit open plan kitchen/meals/living area with floating floor boards on ground level - with direct access to the garage
* Large living area on top level opening onto your own private entertainment balcony complete with built in gas BBQ and plumbed
sink - Imagine entertaining your guests all year round on your private terrace area!
Additional benefits for your living comfort include:-
* Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
* Remote controlled single lock-up garage
Just a short stroll around the corner you will find the local shopping centre where you have the convenience of a supermarket, beauty salon, medical centre, chemist, bakery and cafe for your lazy Sunday morning brunch. The train station is also situated here and will have you in town in a few minutes.
Located centrally between the city and the surf (approx 7 km to the CBD and around 5 km to the beach) this home is positioned perfectly for the busy tenant who wants to be close to all the action.
This property really has everything ticked on the wish-list of the 'wonderful life-style' conscious tenant and won't be vacant for long.
* Photos are for illustration purposes only and inspection is required.
Water supply and usage charges apply for this property.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Clair
Lifestyle in St Clair
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 32/1-15 Tulloch Drive, St Clair is unfurnished and available to rent.