32/341/351 Dean Street,
Frenchville, QLD 4701
$880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4049361
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THIS LOVELY UNIT IS TAILORED FOR A SPECIFIC APPLICANT! READ BELOW
This lovely one bedroom unit is located at Eureka Care Communities Rockhampton and is only suited to a specified bracket of people as below, an opportunity that doesn't come up often for those whom this unit is tailored too.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Food Can Provided - $267 a fortnight includes 3 deliveries of fresh bread, Milk delivered 2L twice a week. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. All meals are a set menu on a 4 week rotation and organised through the management at the Community. NO COOKING or open flame is to be inside the premises. There is no KITCHEN in this property (Stove, Oven etc) You can have a BBQ at the back of the unit out on the patio area and you are allowed Toaster, Kettle and Microwave use but this is ALL. There is a fridge, microwave and washing machine included
2. The applicants must be over 55 and can only reside a maximum of two adults. Both need to be over 55.
3. Gates open 6am and shut at 7pm - Room key opens gate so you can come and go as needed.
4. No parking space (first in best dress)
Property features include;
- Ceiling Fans throughout
- A/c in main bedroom and split system in lounge room
- External Clothesline
- A benefit is this unit is situated on the Corner with no r/h/s neighbour
- Extra window for extra lighting compared to other units
- Must be Over 55 years old
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frenchville
Lifestyle in Frenchville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 32/341/351 Dean Street, Frenchville before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.