32/321 Windsor Road,
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2103627
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This full brick apartment, situated on the 1st floor of this conveniently located complex, just minutes from the express bus services to the city, makes it perfect to leave your car at home! With brand new paint and carpet throughout and new blinds soon to be installed, you don't want to miss this one! Featuring:
- Updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and a dishwasher
- Two bedrooms both with free standing wardrobes provided
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining area
- Single lock-up garage
- Added bonus of a pool in the complex! Perfect for Summer!
- Set in a quiet corner of the complex and conveniently located near the shops, library, cafes, a bowling club and many other amenities nearby.
***Walsh & Sullivan Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including our agents.
- Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
- Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you;
- Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
- Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Baulkham Hills
Lifestyle in Baulkham Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 32/321 Windsor Road, Baulkham Hills. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.