32/100 Barcom Avenue,
Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th May 2021
Rent ID: 4389385
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Deposit Taken! Inspection Cancelled!
Split level sanctuary in one of Darlinghursts most coveted enclaves
A cleverly designed apartment nestled in a lush tree lined quarter skillfully divides the entertaining areas from the bedroom sanctuaries. With an abundance of natural light, this split level apartment creates the ideal living space all year round, from shaded dappled light in summer to an all-day warming glow in winter, which makes this inner city sanctum a cosy retreat in the heart of one of the most coveted and convenient pockets of Darlinghurst.
The master bedroom, with walk through robe and ensuite with bath, enjoys its own balcony & New York loft style vista, while the 2nd bedroom (with BIR) is a great optional home office with lovely light and sash windows for cool breezes and inspiration.
- Light filled split level apartment with leafy vistas and two sun-lit balconies
- Open plan living / dining / kitchen with good sized balcony and timber floors
- Stainless steel kitchen with gas cooktop and a double door pantry
- Two bedrooms, master with walk in robe, ensuite & balcony, all with carpet & block out blinds
- Two bathrooms, vanity storage, ensuite with bath
- Internal laundry, security intercom, plentiful storage throughout
- Lift access to secure car space in well run building with on-site building manager
Centrally located in the enviable heart of Darlinghurst with only a short stroll to local cafes, vibrant bars and restaurants and walking distance to Paddington, Darlinghurst, Potts Point, Rushcutters Bay and transport.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Darlinghurst
Lifestyle in Darlinghurst
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Darlinghurst? 32/100 Barcom Avenue, Darlinghurst could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.