31D Bricknell Street,
Magill, SA 5072
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4101982
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern and spacious unit in the perfect location
Nestled at the rear of a small, quiet and well maintained group among manicured gardens beds and palm trees you will find a little gem.
A spacious and modern open plan kitchen, living and dining with near new and modern appliances and direct access from the garage provides low maintenance living at its best.
Large windows provide an abundance of light into the main living area and there are two generous sized bedrooms with the main bedroom offering floor to ceiling built in robes.
Separating the two bedrooms is a large, modern and functional bathroom with walk in shower. You will also find a generous sized laundry off the kitchen with direct access to the clothesline at the rear and a second toilet.
What we love about this property;
* Set at the rear of the group providing security & privacy
* Two generous sized bedrooms, the main with built in robe
* Lovely large courtyard
* Quiet and well maintained group
* Reverse Cycle Split System Air Conditioning
* Remote control lock up garage with access directly to the main living
* Open plan kitchen, living, dining
* Separate laundry
* Second separate toilet
*Tenant pays all water supply and usage charges
In these challenging times, Turner Real Estate has implemented a range of ways to view the property, knowing how important it is to love where you live.
If you're keen to inspect the property, we look forward to seeing you soon! You will need to register though, so that we can responsibly manage attendee numbers. As soon as we have interest to view the property you will be contacted with an open inspection time. Please be assured that at the opens we will be observing strict hygiene practices and we will also be managing the number of people in the property, depending on the size, so please be patient with us - your health and safety is our priority.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Magill
Lifestyle in Magill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 31D Bricknell Street, Magill. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.