31A Lawson Street,
Bentley, WA 6102
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1027448
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Low maintenance, Close to Curtin Uni
This semi-furnished house with 3 good sized bedrooms each with robe, is located close to Curtin University and all amenities. Gated with carport and heaps of extra parking, Easy to maintain yard. A small pet may be considered dependent on application and subject to owner approval.
Minimum lease period is fixed 12 months.
Only application forms given at viewing will be processed.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS.
1 Car port
4 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bentley
Lifestyle in Bentley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
31A Lawson Street, Bentley, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bentley.