31A Halinda Street,
Whalan, NSW 2770
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4384408
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 bedroom private granny flat
rentals(inside)out welcomes you to this 2 bedroom granny flat in Whalan. It's fully fenced with a private entrance creating your own haven. The spacious bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and the property is tiled throughout. If you're looking for low maintenance living in a quiet neighbourhood, your search is over.
The main house is also available to rent, please check our ad for 31 Halinda St Whalan. Water usage included.
- Split system air conditioning.
- Separate entrance and fully fenced.
- 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
- Kitchen with gas cooktop.
- 56m to St John's Anglican Church.
- 350m Whalan Public School.
- 350m to bus stop to St Mary's or Mt Druitt.
- 500m Whalan Medical Centre.
- 2.5km to Westfield Mt Druitt.
- 3 km to Mt Druitt train station.
- 4.5km to M7
Available now on a 6 or 12 month lease.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is provided by third party sources including but not limited to the owners/developers, valuers and solicitors. Consequently we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Any person using this information should rely on their own inquiries and verify all relevant details for their accuracy, effect and currency.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Whalan
Lifestyle in Whalan
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Whalan? 31A Halinda Street, Whalan could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.