3124 Seventh Avenue,
Maylands, WA 6051
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th June 2022
Rent ID: 1093625
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cool & Calm - such a peaceful Retreat.
Come and live in this modern, secure, two bedroom apartment.
The home has a bright open plan living space with a reverse cycle split system air conditioning unit for year-round comfort.
In the kitchen you will find stone bench tops, electric oven and hotplates plus stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher!
Features you'll love:
* 2 good sized bedrooms
* 2 modern bathrooms
* Split system in living area and ceiling fans in each bedroom
* Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
* Stone bench tops in kitchen
* Double mirrored wardrobe to both rooms
* Neutral coloured paint throughout home
* No garden Maintenance
* Your own store room - just for your convenience
* Balcony off living room - with a lush outlook of manicured garden views
* Remote control gate to your own single secured carport
This home is fresh, modern and ready for house proud residents. Close to public transport, schools, restaurants, shops and a short drive to the City this home will not last long!!
Register your interest to view today!!
Sorry no pets.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply click on the button above 'Book an inspection time' then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.rmaproperty.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed to provide to our representative at the inspection.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rental Management Australia will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maylands
Lifestyle in Maylands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
3124 Seventh Avenue, Maylands, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom property, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Maylands.