$290 pw * Fully Furnished
3108/288 Spencer Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3996089
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Fully Furnished Apartment! Walk to Train Station, within FREE Tram Zone
* Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, please contact listing agent directly or click "Book an inspection" below to arrange private viewing. We highly recommend prospective tenants to place an application prior to viewing. *
This large studio apartment with amazing views situated right next to Southern Cross Station. Within in 10 mins walk to the station, Queen Victoria Market. Tram stop is at doorsteps within free tram zone, easy access to CBD. Coles supermarket, groceries and Spencer Outlet are just across the road.
- Fully furnished!
- Great views of the city west
- Open plan living, BIRs, Double glazed windows, breathtaking balcony
- Quality kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample storage
- Ducted reverse-cycle A/Cond
- Laundry facility
- Building facilities include pool, gym and sauna plus bicycle storage
To ensure fastest response, application can be submitted in prior to open inspection through 1Form online (simply click "Apply online" under the agent's contact in this page) or via Tradition application form, which is available from:
Please send Applications to email@example.com with supporting documents ( 2 IDs, payslips, and latest bank statement)
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not pre-register you will not be notified of any open for inspection cancellations or updates on the property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
3108/288 Spencer Street, Melbourne, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.