$700 per week - fully furnished
3106/91 Liverpool Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3281129
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful fully furnished one-bedroom apartment with car space
Positioned on the higher levels of the prestigious World Tower, this spacious one-bedroom apartment offers impressive views and features of both a winter garden and a sunny, open terrace.
- King-sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Gourmet gas kitchen with stone bench top and brand new appliance.
- Modern bathroom with separate shower
- Ducted air-conditioning and internal laundry
- Car space
- 24/7 security and concierge service
Building facilities: pool, sauna, gym and private theatrette.
Located in the dynamic heart of the city: World Square shopping precinct at your door step, Darling Harbour, QVB, Hyde Park and Town Hall station all just moments away.
Available on 26th of September
Minimum lease 6 or 12 months
No pets, no smoking
Please contact Dimitrios at 0405 808 260 or Jim at 0424 808 189 for any enquiries.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
3106/91 Liverpool Street, Sydney, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Sydney.