3104/141 La Trobe Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4244724
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious UNFURNISHED 1 Bed Apartment in The Peak
The Peak, epitomise the pinnacle of Melbourne living. Everything is at your fingertips, from shopping, dining and entertainment, to education, culture and transport.
This property is in the ultimate Central location in Melbourne's CBD, just a short walk are some of Melbourne's most prestigious schools like the University of Melbourne and RMIT. Free tram is right at your doorstep and major shopping centres like Emporium, Melbourne Central and QV, as well as renowned department stores such as Myer and David Jones are within minutes' walk.
This beautiful apartment on level 31 is UNFURNISHED, and features:
- Classic minimalistic aesthetic giving looks for an elegant and luxurious home
- Sun-filled living space overlooking a beautiful view;
- Stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops and splashbacks brightened up with gleaming rose gold fixtures
- Floor to ceiling windows wrapping the living space and the bedroom
- Light timber floors bringing a sense of warm and natural texture.
*Residents enjoy The Peak's communal resident facilities conveniently located on Level 12, with a shared lounge, kitchen and dining room that are great places to entertain friends and family. The expansive outdoor balcony boasts spectacular views to the park and city.
Please register to inspect this property. By registering your details, you will instantly be informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations of your appointment.
**Photos for advertisement purpose only.**
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3104/141 La Trobe Street, Melbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.