$500 - $550
3103/57-59 Queen Street,
Auburn, NSW 2144
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4537748
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEWLY RENOVATED! Great Location ! Private Inspection Only
Opportunity to secure a great apartment to live in. With a northerly aspect and a large entertaining balcony with a private outlook. Huge living space with porcelain tiles and split system air conditioner, high ceiling, large fully renovated kitchen with granite benchtops, dishwasher, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances, three large bedrooms with built-ins and floating timber floors, ensuite to main, internal laundry, and large modern bathroom.
- FRESHLY PAINTED
_ BRAND NEW BLINDS
- Close to all amenities.
- Timber flooring throughout
- Modern gas kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
- Huge Light filled lounge and dining room
- Entertainment over sized balcony
- Security intercom and security car space, this unit ticks all the boxes.
- Above Auburn Central very convenient shopping, travel easy and much more.
For more information or to book a private inspection call Annabel Woo 0424 772 733 or Jennifer Howard 0452 237 380.
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details with Raine & Horne Concord.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Auburn
Lifestyle in Auburn
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Auburn could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 3103/57-59 Queen Street, Auburn today!