3102/27 Therry Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,151 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4326992
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS DON'T COME OFTEN
Immerse yourself in one of Melbourne's most sought-after buildings - the Zen apartment complex. Within walking distance to the iconic Victoria Market and a short stroll to the bars and shopping of Melbourne's inner CBD, Melbourne University and RMIT.
Boasting more than an enviable address, this amazing and FURNISHED 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment also features:
- Amazing northerly views from level 31
- Fully furnished - just bring your personal belongings!
- Open plan lounge and living area
- Great size balcony
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel SMEG appliances
- 2 large bedrooms
- Fully Tiled bathroom with laundry provisions
- Ensuite bathroom access to master bedroom
- Reverse Cycle heating and cooling
Residents will enjoy FREE access to facilities when available: swimming pool and spa, sauna and steam room, gymnasium, Yoga room, Zen lounge and library, outdoor terrace and BBQ, tennis court and the day spa.
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Register and apply early to secure this property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
3102/27 Therry Street, Melbourne, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.