3102/222 Margaret Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4355738
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FURNISHED TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH RIVER AND BOTANICAL GARDEN VIEWS AND MOTORCYCLE PARKING!
This furnished and spacious two bedroom apartment has amazing views over the botanical gardens and Brisbane river. The large floor to ceiling windows allow for natural lighting throughout the living space and kitchen.
SkyTower is one of the most sought after buildings in Brisbane City offering luxury, security, great facilities and impressive views
* Two spacious rooms with built in wardrobes
* One lavish bathroom and separate laundry
* Open plan dinning and living area
* Modern kitchen with gas cook top and dishwasher
* Scooter/Motorcycle Space
* Level 31 with total area of 63sqm
* Access to Gym, Pool and BBQ on level 40
Enjoy a convenient lifestyle where everything you need is on your doorstep. The following destinations are just a stroll away from Brisbane Skytower:
*Queen Street Shopping Mall
*Eagle Street Pier
*The City Botanic Gardens
*The Treasury Casino
*The Museum of Brisbane
Book your inspection today!
PLEASE NOTE - When applying for a property you must ensure that the total rent for the property does not exceed 30% of the total household NET income.
Please also ensure that ALL information is submitted with your application so that there are no delays in processing this for you.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "Book inspection" and follow the prompts, If inspection times are not suitable please click the ' times not suitable' button and this will notify our leasing agent who will then be able to make contact with you.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION TIME TO BE NOTIFIED OF CANCELLATION OR CHANGES.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane City
Lifestyle in Brisbane City
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
3102/222 Margaret Street, Brisbane City, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Brisbane City.