3101/315 La Trobe Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,890 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2658052
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully furnished 1 bed 1 bath at great location Near Mel central Station
Property ID. 88795
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply.
Additional Videos of this property may be available to watch on Cubbi.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
*Due to governments regulations all persons inspecting an open inspection must provide photo ID and telephone number for covid 19 trace if needed.*
This apartment located in the Carlson.
Perfectly located on la trobe street with Melbourne uni, RMIT, flagstaff gardens, Queen Vic market and Melb central only minutes away.
Enjoying this fantastic One bedroom apartment with 44 sqm. Offering open plan living with wooden floor and enjoying city views at level 31
* Open plan loungeroom/diningroom with floor, designer kitchen with lots storage cupboard and including Fridge and freezer,sofa+dining table and Tv set
* 1 large bedrooms with built in robes with double size mattress+ bed frame+ bedside table
* Fully tiled bathroom with separate shower.
* Internal laundry space with washing machine/dryer
* Secure intercom system
* cooling and heating unit
Level 19 is common area with studying. BBQ place, need to book through building manager.
Welcome to book private inspection
Lease can be 6 months up to 12 months lease.
If you would like to book an inspection please contact me on 0433 077
0 Car spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 3101/315 La Trobe Street, Melbourne.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how