31 Vasey Street,
Greenacres, SA 5086
Rent ID: 4455060
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
APPLICATIONS IN PROCESSING
This is your opportunity to live in this newly completed home in the very popular area of Greenacres where you are close to a number of schools and local shopping centres. This home is located amongst other quality homes and is a short walk to local parks located across Redwood Ave. A perfect spot for the kids, this home offers four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
What we love about this home
- Four bedrooms or three and a study, the choice is yours.
- Front formal sitting room or a perfect space for the kids and their play stations to entertain their friends.
- Master bedroom with walk in robe that offers plenty of shelving & an ensuite with glass shower screen and large vanity unit to hold all your bathroom essentials.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 have built in robes.
- Bedroom 4 or a study/home office.
- Family bathroom with full size bath, shower with glass shower screen & vanity unit.
- Laundry with built in cupboards and bench space, perfect for folding your washing.
- Open plan kitchen, dining & family room.
- Kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, large stainless steel oven and dishwasher
- Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining area
- Kitchen overlooks the family room with sliding glass door to the rear courtyard.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Internal access from the double garage with auto roller door.
The rear courtyard will give you more time to spend with the family, as this home is low maintenance. With local schools in close proximity to Vasey Street, you will have the choice to send your kids to either St Martin's Catholic & Hampstead Primary Schools where the they can walk to school saving you time in the mornings. Local shopping centres are nearby in Greenacres and the Lightsview shopping centre just a short drive away.
Bond - $2,700.00
Pets - Allowed by negotiation
Lease Term - 12 months
Water Charges - Quarterly supply and water usage
***Included in the lease: 6 seater dining table, fridge, washing machine and TV entertainment unit.***
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please submit an enquiry to register your details and be notified of all available inspection times plus receive our online application form.
To view and apply for our other available properties please visit www.ocre.com.au/rent
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Greenacres
Lifestyle in Greenacres
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 31 Vasey Street, Greenacres is unfurnished and available to rent.