$440.00 peer week
31 Thornes Lane,
Brompton, SA 5007
$2,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4071464
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GREAT NEAT CITY LOCATION WITH SUCH AN EASY COMMUTE VIA TRAM
Well appointed and very well thought out design, an 'as new' town house only minutes to the city in trendy Brompton which has an array of features that are sure to appeal.
Downstairs has lovely timber floors and comprises an expansive sitting and dining room with a sparkling galley style kitchen, stainless steel gas cook top, oven, retractable range-hood and dishwasher, Caesarstone kitchen bench tops and high ceilings ~ great for entertaining and dinner parties with friends.
Upstairs is composed of the master bedroom at the front with built in robes and ensuite, plus a private balcony for those morning coffee's and reading the paper before work. A stylish main bathroom, and two further spacious bedrooms both with built-in-robes. All together providing ample and comfortable accommodation.
Other features include:
* Garage with remote controlled automatic doors
* Paved rear courtyard ~ ideal for entertaining
* Attractive landscaped gardens with secure fencing
* Floating timber floors ~ always appealing
* Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
* 2.7metre high ceilings
* Euro style laundry
* Security alarm system
* 5min walk to train & tram
* Access to Brompton & Bowden's on-trend cafes and supermarkets
* Enjoy the parks and recreation areas and so much more!!
If its lifestyle you're looking for then look no further!
** The health and wellbeing of our clients, the community and our team is extremely important to us. Whilst we encourage people to continue property viewings, in the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19 we ask that you respect others' health. If you or others that you may have been in contact with, have returned from any interstate or overseas destination within the last 14 days or you are displaying any flu like symptoms please do not attend property viewings. **
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brompton
Lifestyle in Brompton
31 Thornes Lane, Brompton, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Brompton.