31 Sievewright Street,
Silver Sands, WA 6210
Available 13th March 2020
Rent ID: 1977330
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Pristine Beaches within your Reach!
Please Register for a Viewing!
Fantastic family home in the beautiful coastal gem that is Silver Sands !
- Older style 4x2 home but worth every cent
- master bedroom with dressing table recess and ensuite
- 3 minor bedrooms with neutral carpet (one bedroom has ceiling fan) with main bathroom nearby with separate toilet
- Huge fabulous conservatory-style entertainment room with high (gabled) ceilings which contains lots of glazed sliding doors inviting the gorgeous outdoors in
- ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for heating & cooling (can also be zoned for your comfort)
- Separate front room which could be used as a formal lounge or theatre room, built-in gas heater for extra warmth
- Open-plan kitchen (with walk-in pantry) with brand new electric oven/grill & gas stove top
- Small meals area
- Large family area off the kitchen
- Lots of storage cupboards including linen and laundry floor to ceiling storage
- Updated alfresco area which will be perfect for those nights entertaining the friends & family
- Beautifully maintained extensive lawns and garden beds and a good old (unpowered) shed - very handy for storage ! How great to kick a ball around with the kids, there's plenty of room for trampoline/swing set or just entertain your guests......
- The cedar-lined, alfresco area complete with down-lights, provides a funky outdoor setting for your summer barbeques, overlooking the huge gardens which make the most of the large 809m2 block
- There's even drive through access from the garage (1 side has auto remote control door and other side is manual operation) for a small boat or vehicle, extending onto a paved hardstand
- Gas instantaneous hot water system
- Fabulous beaches less than 1 kilometre away, as well as the local Silver Sands Tavern for a cold drink, Meadow Springs Golf Course, Mandurah Ocean Marina is nearby too
- Very handy access to Silver Sands Shopping Centre, Meadow Springs Shopping Centre & the Mandurah Centro Forum (currently being improved).
- walking distance to the local North Mandurah Primary School and John Tonkin High Public School
- easy access to Assumption Catholic Private Primary School, Mandurah Baptist Private College & Frederick Irwin Anglican Private College
- handy access to Mandurah train station & freeway Access through Paganoni Road
- Pet/s considered
To view this property:
1. Please send an enquiry through the website.
2. You will receive a text or email to book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts.
3. You will receive a text or email confirming that you are registered to attend the next available viewing day/time.
Please note: if you do not confirm your registered attendance and you are the only enquiry, then the viewing may not proceed. Thanks.
4 weeks rent = Bond
First 2 weeks rent.
$260 pet bond if applicable.
Please note we now accept 1Form online applications.
Tenant/s are to make their own enquiries with their own 'internet service provider' in relation to the availability, costs and quality of the internet for this rental property.
Do you own an investment property? Are you looking for a Dynamic and Successful Property Management Team? We would love to hear from you. Please contact our Business Development Manager Samantha Delaney on 0432931211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need bond ? We accept easybondpay.... apply via easybondpay.com.au... It's that easy!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Silver Sands
Lifestyle in Silver Sands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 31 Sievewright Street, Silver Sands before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how