31 Russell Street,
South Brisbane, QLD 4101
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4308795
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Large 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment overlooking Parklands at $490 ONLY! -- Furnished
Imagine waking up with your morning coffee, the sun glistening over the balcony, overlooking parklands in the metropolis of South Brisbane. A very unique 135 m² 2-bedroom unit that boasts a large balcony overlooking Musgrave Park with an additional private north-facing 35sqm deck built for entertaining. This beautiful apartment boasts an open plan living that flows from room to room with such ease you will not believe you are living in an apartment.
Only a stone throw away from Brisbane's iconic Southbank and the cultural hub of West End, this property is in a quiet complex of only 10 . In the Brisbane State High School's catchment zone and walking distance to Brisbane's elite Somerville House and St Laurence's College, this location cannot be beat!
The property includes:
- Open plan living with large glass sliding door to outdoor balcony and air conditioning
- A large balcony overlooking Musgrave Park
- A private north-facing 35sqm deck built for entertaining
- Tiled throughout the entire apartment
- Two well sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with en-suite and private access to rear courtyard
- 2nd bedrooms with a private study
- One bathroom with bath and internal laundry and washing machine
- Lockable storage garage
- Within Brisbane State High School's catchment zone
- Funished and no negociation for this condition.
To book an inspection please contacts us. Applications can be submitted through 1Form, or simply contact us or email us for an application before inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Brisbane
Lifestyle in South Brisbane
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 31 Russell Street, South Brisbane before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.