31 Ross Street,
Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd December 2021
Rent ID: 4652502
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming Woolloongabba Cottage
** COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE **
Please register your details by clicking on the Request/Book an Inspection button.
Please refer to the further information below regarding our Application & Inspection process due to Covid-19.
Available 23/12/2021. This charming property has been beautifully renovated inside and also features a large rear deck which is just perfect for entertaining friends and family. You will be able to create some amazing culinary creations in the renovated kitchen with stone bench tops and quality appliances. Situated in a convenient location, this home will tick so many boxes.
2 Bedrooms with ceiling fans
1 Bathroom with combined shower/bath
Spacious living area with air conditioning
Renovated kitchen with plenty of bench space, quality appliances and dishwasher
Washing machine space in kitchen for front loader (refer photo)
Large rear deck perfect for entertaining
Single carport and off-street parking
Woolloongabba is located approximately 4.4kms from Brisbane CBD and is one of the upcoming suburbs Brisbane has to offer. With a large variety of cafes, restaurants and bars nearby, you will never have to look far for a place to eat. Home of the Gabba for the sports fanatic, Woolloongabba also offers easy access to public transport, medical facilities and the Pacific Motorway.
TO APPLY FOR THE PROPERTY:
1. Click on the Book/Request an Inspection Button and follow the prompts to register your details so that you receive INSTANT updates, inspection details and changes regarding this property
2. Download the Rental Q App http://www.rentalq.com.au/ and submit your Rental Application online to get pre-approved
3. Should the property not suit your requirements after inspection, we will withdraw your application
TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND INTERNET SERVICES:
It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that they research or do their own checks that this property has the services that they require prior to submitting their application. The Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008 does not specify that the lessor is responsible to have these services installed at the property, so please be sure to research this. You should contact your service provider directly.
TO VIEW THE PROPERTY:
Simply register your details by clicking Book/Request an Inspection button and you will be notified about inspections when they are available.
SAFETY AT INSPECTIONS:
We have implemented safety precautions and maximum person restrictions and we request that you adhere to any requests/direction given by our Team at the inspection. Please do not attend the inspection if you are unwell or in isolation.
* Pure Real Estate advises that information contained in this advertisement is intended as a guide only and customers should rely on their own investigations and enquiries regarding specifics of the property.
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloongabba
Lifestyle in Woolloongabba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 31 Ross Street, Woolloongabba is unfurnished and available to rent.