31 Rachel Drive,
Cranbourne North, VIC 3977
$1,347 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2652599
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAT AND TIDY
BOOK OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION NOW OR REGISTER TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY UPDATES.
CRANBOURNE NORTH: Ideally located within moments to schools, shops and public transport this home is sure to suit all who inspect.
- Three bedrooms plus a study nook
- A light and bright living zone upon entry
- Bright central kitchen overlooking the spacious meals area
- Secure rear yard, with garden shed
- Spacious pergola with extensive paving and low maintenance gardens
* new curtains, paintings and light fittings being arranged
Highly sought after schools including Rangebank Primary, Courtenay Gardens Primary, Carlisle Primary, Lyndhurst Secondary College and Alkira Secondary College are located in the area. Easy access is available to Cranbourne's Homemaker Centre, Thompson Parkway Shopping Centre, Springhill Shopping Centre and public transport including Merinda Park Train Station.
** Please note - Due to Covid-19 and the Government restrictions in place, only private inspections and virtual videos are available at this time **
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cranbourne North
Lifestyle in Cranbourne North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Cranbourne North could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 31 Rachel Drive, Cranbourne North today!