31 Pittwater Road,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2908845
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
APPLICATION APPROVED and DEPOSIT TAKEN!
Beautifully presented family home located in the heart of Gladesville. Close to public transport, local shops and schools this property offers high ceilings and period charm throughout.
- Spacious modern kitchen with gas cooking
- Separate lounge and dining area; lounge with air-conditioning
- Three spacious bedrooms; 2 bedrooms with built-ins
- Bright bathroom with bathtub
- Low maintenance front and backyard
- Lock up garage and car space
Available date: 27/03/2021
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: On application
Viewings as per open times on website.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
You could be living at 31 Pittwater Road, Gladesville before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.