31 Piera Street,
Brunswick East, VIC 3057
$2,694 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3813840
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EXTRA SPACIOUS & SO CLOSE TO THE ACTION!
***This property is available for Private Inspections by appointment.***
Please contact us to arrange a suitable time to view or to arrange a Face time/Zoom inspection.
Enjoy the best of inner city living without the hustle and bustle in this lovely hidden pocket of East Brunswick.
Quiet and yet so central to everything. Stroll to endless cafes and restaurants, tram on the corner,walk to Princes Park, walk to the CBD if you are so inclined!
The home is in neat and tidy condition and includes: 2 bedrooms with generous open living lounge and dining and offers a big under cover car port which could double as outdoor entertaining. 2 small cars could fit in or contact Moreland council to enquire about street parking permits .
AVAILABLE 20th July
- formal entrance hall
- 2 double bedrooms each with full length BIR's
- large lounge room adjoins family kitchen and dining zone.
- solid timber kitchen with gas upright cooker and dishwasher
- brand new bathroom and laundry combined
- the living zone opens out onto a roomy undercover outdoor area with clean, concrete flooring and second loo.
- easy car access from ROW (comfortable for a larger car or 2 small vehicles)
- Reverse cycle air conditioning.
- very well maintained and presented.
Walk to Brunswick South Primary school, Princes Hill Secondary College, Barkly Square shops and the plethora of local cafes that dot the Brunswick landscape. You'll never want to leave!
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick East
Lifestyle in Brunswick East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 31 Piera Street, Brunswick East before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.