31 Piera Street,
Brunswick East, VIC 3057
$2,607 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3813840
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EXTRA SPACIOUS & SO CLOSE TO THE ACTION!
***We are currently only offering Private Viewings.***
Give us a call first, so we can discuss if the property Suits Your Needs.
Enjoy the best of inner city living without the hustle and bustle in this lovely hidden pocket of East Brunswick.
Quiet and yet so central to everything. Stroll to endless cafes and restaurants, tram on the corner,walk to Princes Park, walk to the CBD if you are so inclined!
The home is a spacious 2 bedroom with generous open living lounge and dining and offers under cover car port which could double as outdoor entertaining. 2 small cars could fit in or contact Moreland council to enquire about street parking permits .
Beautifully maintained throughout with excellent storage and R/C heating and cooling x 2, this lovely home won't last long.
- formal entrance hall
- 2 generous bedrooms each with full length BIR's
- large lounge room adjoins family kitchen and dining zone.
- solid timber kitchen with gas upright cooker and dishwasher
- brand new bathroom and laundry combined
- the living zone opens out onto a roomy undercover outdoor area with clean, concrete flooring and second loo.
- easy car access from ROW (comfortable for a larger car or 2 small vehicles)
- Reverse cycle air conditioning.
- very well maintained and presented.
Walk to Brunswick South Primary school, Princes Hill Secondary College, Barkly Square shops and the plethora of local cafes that dot the Brunswick landscape. You'll never want to leave!
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick East
Lifestyle in Brunswick East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 31 Piera Street, Brunswick East before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how