31 Nirringa Avenue,
Aspendale, VIC 3195
$3,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th November 2020
Rent ID: 4119702
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Family Home With Outdoor Entertaining Zone
COVID-19 Update - Private Inspection Appointments are now available. Please do note that these inspections can only last a maximum of 15 minutes and only 1 person or a couple who currently reside in the same home may attend the inspection with the agent.
Please contact email@example.com or call Danica on 0411 318 747 for further information or to book a private inspection.
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to represent this single storey, 4 bedroom family home overlooking a lush gated front garden.
Beautifully presented throughout, flowing effortlessly into a light filled living room and open-planned contemporary kitchen. This is the perfect home to spend relaxing afternoons in the sunny rear yard or evenings socialising with friends and family in the outdoor entertaining zone.
Featuring the following:-
- Private lush yard behind gated front fence
- Contemporary kitchen which encompasses quality appliances including an electric cook-top & oven, dishwasher, ample bench & cupboard space
- Light & bright family meals zone with a leafy green outlook
- Spacious carpeted lounge room with split system heating & cooling
- Dining zone adjoining the lounge with space for a dining table and chairs
- Large Master bedroom with fully fitted walk in robe, additional mirrored built in robes & ceiling fan
- Neutral ensuite with large shower, toilet & vanity with mirrored cabinetry & under bench storage
- Three further carpeted & well-lit bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Well-appointed central bathroom with shower over bath, vanity with under bench drawer storage & large wall mirror
- Large laundry with space for a front or top loader washing machine, wash trough and external access
- Rear entertaining zone with outdoor decking surrounded by a great sized rear family yard with lawn, low maintenance gardens and garden shed
- Double carport
Great additions to this home include:-
Ducting heating & cooling throughout, family & pet friendly rear entertaining zone & yard, convenience of a large carport with additional off street parks.
This peaceful pocket has plenty of parks in nearby streets, a short walk to shops, cafes, the train, childcare, Rossdale Golf Course, stunning beaches, glorious wetlands, bike trails, Aspendale Primary School and St Louis de Montforts Catholic School.
12+ months lease
6 week bond
Pets considered on application
Gas wall heater is not operational & does not form part of the lease
Arrange an inspection time that suits you!
Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility.
Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU.
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.
3 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Aspendale
Lifestyle in Aspendale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 31 Nirringa Avenue, Aspendale is unfurnished and available to rent.